DRC etizolam is a drug being used in America only for research purposes. DRC Etizolam has a high potency rate and therefore cannot be used in humans. It is an anxiolytic drug that causes hypotonia, that therefore leads to decreased ability of skeletal muscles to contract. Possibly it interferes with the action potential in the skeletal muscle fibers, thus leading to decreased muscle contractions.
Physical Effects of DRC Etizolam
- Dizziness because it has its effects on CNS, thus we often see memory suppression too because it has effects on CNS.
- Loss of driving control.
- Appetite is drastically increased.
- Temporary erectile dysfunction is very commonly seen.
- Seizure suppression is another effect on CNS.
- The sleep cycle is drastically hanced.
- Ability to do analysis is greatly suppressed
- Tiredness, and hopelessness
- Cognitive euphoria in high dose
The information provided on this website (www.madeformedical.com) is only for educational purpose and is Copyrights Protected.
While we tried hard to write quality articles but still, the articles and the information within them is not guaranteed to be free of factual errors or typos and hence may not be correct. You are advised to independently verify the claims in the articles and make your own conclusion.